Our services include, but are not limited to the following:
- Sage bookkeeping – including bank reconciliations, to trial balance
- Monthly or quarterly management accounts – including the posting of prepayments, accruals and depreciation. These are in a format to allow you to compare current year to date figures with comparatives, where available. We include a commentary to allow you to focus on the key figures.
- Fixed Asset Register
- Year end accounts file preparation, in a format to go to your accountant or tax advisor to keep their costs as low as possible
- Self Assessment Tax Returns
- Projections and forecasting
- Sage training including advice regarding nominal codes and charts of account
- Sage invoice design service
- Sage reseller
- Small business advice
- Business start ups – including advice as to which trading vehicle is best for you, VAT and PAYE registration etc
- A “no Jargon” promise
Due to the wonders of modern technology, paper work can be scanned in and emailed. No need to go to the expense of posting boxes of information across the country. Click here to see how it works.
Sarah has close links with a number of local accountants and HR experts. Not only does this mean that she can work closely with your accountant when it comes to your year end, but that should you require a payroll to be run or some complex tax advice, then help is always easily at hand.
Any information you provide to Padam Walburn Accounting Services is confidential and protected to the fullest extent possible. Padam Walburn Accounting Services will not disclose or distribute customer information to third parties without prior written consent by the customer.
Limitation of Liability
We shall provide the professional services having undertaken all reasonable care and skill. All aspects of the professional services are for your sole use and will not be made available to any third party without our prior written consent. In the event of any claim arising in respect of the professional services, the sum of £250,000 represents the maximum aggregate, total liability to you in respect of the firm, its partners and staff and any person or organisation associated with this firm. This maximum total liability includes any claims for loss or damage, however caused, whether in respect of breaches of contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise in respect of the professional services and shall also include all other related costs including legal fees, interest, etc. We acknowledge that the limit in respect of our total aggregate liability will not apply to any acts, omissions or representations that are in any way criminal, dishonest or fraudulent on the part of the firm, its partners or employees or any person or organisation associated with this firm. You agree that you will not bring any claim of a kind that is included within the subject of the limit against any of our partners or employees on a personal basis.
In accordance with the disclosure requirements of the Provision of Services Regulations 2009, our professional indemnity insurer is HCC International, of 1 Aldgate, London EC3N 1RE – UK. The territorial coverage is worldwide excluding professional business carried out from an office in the United States of America or Canada and excludes any action for a claim brought in any court in the United States of America or Canada.